Fax: 905 522-8985
AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT and a strong background in business led Colette to her chosen career in real estate. Since 1993, Colette has applied her tremendous focus, patience and endless energy in providing her clients with expert knowledge and committed service from start to finish. "I find it very rewarding and gratifying when I'm able to guide and advise my clients in making the right housing decision. To share their joy is a real thrill for me." These qualities have contributed to Colette's success in consistently being a top producer at Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd. Brokerage. A long time resident of Hamilton who grew up in Burlington, Colette offers excellent knowledge of resale homes in both of these cities as well as Ancaster, Dundas and surrounding areas.
• 2004- Achieved “Broker” designation under the Real Estate and Business Broker’s Act.
• 1986: Silver Medalist - Ontario Aerobic Championship
• 1982-1986: Owned and operated Body Positive, the first aerobics studio in Hamilton
• 1982 - 1986: Mayor's Committee for Physical Fitness
• 1975-1982: Assistant Comptroller for a prominent electrical contracting company and 5 affiliated companies
• Committed to health and fitness
• Plays acoustic and electric blues guitar
Call (905) 522-3300 or visit: www.colettecooper.com